Designation: Tableau Developer
- Work with stakeholders from the respective BUs – Operations, Engineering, Marketing/Sales and translate the high-level requirements into User Experience and Reports
- Communicate Reporting and Data Sources Requirements to Engineering teams in case the data is not available
- Maintain the existing set of reports and manage change requests, document these requirements into various business documents i.e. business requirements document, functional specifications, presentations and reports
- Participate in Reviews, present reports and communicate key points requiring action
Skills and Qualification:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline from Tier-1 Institutes
- Min. 2 years exp in BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, Microstrategy
- Min. 3 years of experience of using SQL and understanding of advanced analytics functions
- Understanding of Advanced Formula/Functions in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of scheduling reports on BI Server (Tableau preferred)
The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment, who has high ownership to be available 24×7 for our customers, who is able to deal with complexity and rapid change and who has large dreams to be part of interesting journey.
The person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.
Retail industry demands “I’ll do it now instead of tomorrow” attitude. Please be prepared for interesting journey if you want to grow fast with no age barriers.