Designation: Technical Lead
- We are seeking a highly skilled Technical Lead for our development team in creating software solutions that meet our clients’ needs.
- You will be responsible for communicating with clients to determine their requirements, creating comprehensive solution plans, and leading a team of software engineers as they develop polished final products.
- You should be an expert problem solver with a strong understanding of the broad range of software technologies and platforms available.
- Top candidates will also be excellent leaders and communicators.
- You can collaborate well with several product engineering teams to articulate requirements and system design
- You have experience managing software developers and reliability engineers
- You value skill development. You’re a great mentor and teacher that exhibits patience and thoughtfulness
Skills and Qualification:
- Required Experience 8 years and above
- Hands on experience with Java, MySQL, Kafka, ELK, Microservices, Docker,Kubernetes.
- Hands on experience with tools like SonarQube, Codacy, Jenkins, Github/Gitlab, JIRA, Confluence, Swagger/postman.
- Proficiency in design patterns, framework for Java – Spring boot, and Microservices.
- Proficiency in Linux
- Full-stack infrastructure knowledge
- You have great interpersonal skills, deep technical ability, and a portfolio of successful execution
- Hands-on software development experience. Code shouldn’t scare you. Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead, inspire, and grow excellent engineering teams
- Experience planning projects, and the wisdom to know when to shift priorities amid a rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability to assess new technologies and make pragmatic choices that help guide us towards a long-term vision
- Open, curious, and bold approach to problem-solving and striving for the best solution
- Good to have work experience in Fintech space
The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment, who has high ownership to be available 24×7 for our customers, who is able to deal with complexity and rapid change and who has large dreams to be part of interesting journey.
The person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.
Retail industry demands “I’ll do it now instead of tomorrow” attitude. Please be prepared for interesting journey if you want to grow fast with no age barriers.