Innoviti Payment Solutions (Innoviti) started its payments business in 2008. It quickly established itself as a pioneer on innovation and leader of execution in the payments space. Processing over 3B$ worth of payments annually from 700+ cities in India, the company has grown at a CAGR of 50+% over the past 3 years. Marquee brands such as such as Reliance Retail, Landmark Group, Indigo, Inox, PVR, Titan, Walmart and others.
With marquee investors – The Titan Company, Catamaran Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners and SBI-FMO, the company is well capitalized to drive its vision.
Our vision is to reduce the cost of accessing money for everyone. This will help fuel economic growth in a small way. Our mission is to organize the flow of money to do this.
The company has created a payments platform that helps in doing this. This platform has a unique ability to add intelligence to traditional payment channels helping businesses reduce cost and enhance sales. Four kinds of businesses get attracted to use these channels.
a) Merchants who want insights into customer payments for better control and reduced payment back-office operations.
b) Brands who want to drive preference for their products through lower cost and better controlled promotions at these merchants.
c) Financial service providers such as payment entities, wallets, employee benefit cards, who want to drive preference for their payment instrument.
d) Banks and lenders who want to get access to customers at these merchants to offer them loans at a lower risk and cost than other channels.
Innoviti is addressing these customers through two key propositions – a) uniPAY Next – a set of consumer payment and lending services and b) smelending.com – a set of short-term working capital services for small businesses.
Over the past two years the company has invested heavily in building up the platform. It is now ready to disrupt the business by changing the way payments platforms add value and attract and onboard customers. It would do this by:
a) Making the platform open to onboard customers easily,
b) Changing distribution models to reach 100X customers, and
c) Allowing more intelligence to the channels.
To drive this roadmap the company is looking for talent who are ready to do what no payments platform has done before and what every payment platform will do thereafter.
Would you like to join this journey?
Job Designation: Sr. Manager / Manager, Call Center
Reporting to: AVP – Service Assurance
The incumbent will manage the operations of the call center and achieve the targeted TATs, deliver a superlative customer experience as planned.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Should define the work plan, resource needs, timelines, risks, budget, etc.
- Would be responsible for adhering to TATs, NPS scores and KPIs
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing data and present to senior management – team’s performance, training, discipline, system, product, etc.
- Perform regular audits to take Merchant’s cashiers’ feedback and submit report to senior management
- Will identify risks, highlight risks and risk mitigation plan to ensure targets are met
- Bring discipline in terms of team training for product, processes, systems and coaching
- Manage various modern channels of support, like voice, email, WhatsApp, app etc, through regular ticketing system
- Available 24×7 for customers and teams
Skills & qualifications:
Bachelors / Masters’ degree from tier 1 colleges
- The incumbent will have 8+ years’ experience and at least 4+ years’ in the leading large call center teams
- Excellent analytical skills
- Extremely customer focused and having a dream to give best customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent track record of building up and managing performance-driven team
- Excellent track record of call center process improvements which improved customers’ experiences
Person should enjoy the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment be able to deal with complexity and rapid change. Needless to mention, the person should be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/She would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments and extreme pressures. Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with very senior external stakeholders.Interested candidates can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org