Innoviti Payment Solutions (Innoviti) started its payments business in 2008. It quickly established itself as a pioneer on innovation and leader of execution in the payments space. Processing over 3B$ worth of payments annually from 700+ cities in India, the company has grown at a CAGR of 50+% over the past 3 years. Marquee brands such as such as Reliance Retail, Landmark Group, Indigo, Inox, PVR, Titan, Walmart and others.
With marquee investors – The Titan Company, Catamaran Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners and SBI-FMO, the company is well capitalized to drive its vision.
Our vision is to reduce the cost of accessing money for everyone. This will help fuel economic growth in a small way. Our mission is to organize the flow of money to do this.
The company has created a payments platform that helps in doing this. This platform has a unique ability to add intelligence to traditional payment channels helping businesses reduce cost and enhance sales. Four kinds of businesses get attracted to use these channels.
a) Merchants who want insights into customer payments for better control and reduced payment back-office operations.
b) Brands who want to drive preference for their products through lower cost and better controlled promotions at these merchants.
c) Financial service providers such as payment entities, wallets, employee benefit cards, who want to drive preference for their payment instrument.
d) Banks and lenders who want to get access to customers at these merchants to offer them loans at a lower risk and cost than other channels.
Innoviti is addressing these customers through two key propositions – a) uniPAY Next – a set of consumer payment and lending services and b) smelending.com – a set of short-term working capital services for small businesses.
Over the past two years the company has invested heavily in building up the platform. It is now ready to disrupt the business by changing the way payments platforms add value and attract and onboard customers. It would do this by:
a) Making the platform open to onboard customers easily,
b) Changing distribution models to reach 100X customers, and
c) Allowing more intelligence to the channels.
To drive this roadmap the company is looking for talent who are ready to do what no payments platform has done before and what every payment platform will do thereafter.
Would you like to join this journey?
Position: Key Account Manager
Location: Bangalore & Mumbai
Reporting to: AVP – Key Account Management
The candidate should be an energetic, self-initiated, goal orientated professional with a proven track record of selling software and services to the big corporates and services industry
Roles and responsibilities:
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for:
- 1. To Identify customer needs / market opportunities /li>
- 2. To achieve business growth by building and maintaining long term customer relationships with primarily large / medium accounts.
- 3. To developing plans for large/ medium sized account / infrastructure development / initiatives in order to achieve targeted sales objectives and generate revenue in an optimal, cost-beneficial way.
- 4. To implement plans towards assigned large/medium customers/market infrastructure by coordinating and tracking all activities. Assist in the implementation of larger plans/projects/programs.
- 5. Sharing Innoviti’s roadmap and understand the merchant’s roadmap. Provide inputs internally to help align the two roadmaps for enabling new services.
- 6. Should review product usage reports across stores and make sure that all concerns get addressed to make the usage happen.
- 7. Act as a single point of contact for clients and/or support as a center of expertise on a specific area/initiative. Be the point of contact for systematic issues affecting the volumes in the relationship.
- 8. Representing Innoviti and promote products and services in order to grow our business.
- 9. Should meet the cluster heads, operations heads, commercials heads, store managers of all regions.
- 10. To liaise with other divisions/departments, commercial team managers and members in order to provide a coordinated service and integrated solution to assigned customers.
- 11. To provide feedback internally market intelligence, customer feedback, product issues and other relevant information.
- 12. Should share the usage and new initiatives report with concerned people on daily basis.
- 13. To increase business volumes by identifying new partner-services for merchant and enabling them by interfacing with merchant and internal Innoviti teams.
- 14. To acquiring and maintain skills and knowledge, Sharing knowledge about customers, products markets and methodology.
- 15. Supporting the opening of new stores and ensure terminals enablement at the new store/s.
- 16. Manage all agreements, renewals, pricing changes.
Skills and qualifications:
Ideally candidates will:
- Will hold a MBA from a Top Tier institute with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Should be extremely customer focused
- Have a proven track record in sales and relationship management preferably having focused on selling services to large institutions
- Have good overall knowledge of the Indian markets
- Strong Account Management and selling skills and focus on achieving sales targets
- Have excellent command over English language
- Possess excellent oral communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Have the proven ability to build and maintain relationships at CxO level –
- Be team focused
- Have the flexibility and availability to travel (approx. 50%-70% of time).
Interested candidates can apply to email@example.com