Innoviti Payment Solutions (Innoviti) started its payments business in 2008. It quickly established itself as a pioneer on innovation and leader of execution in the payments space. Processing over 3B$ worth of payments annually from 700+ cities in India, the company has grown at a CAGR of 50+% over the past 3 years. Marquee brands such as such as Reliance Retail, Landmark Group, Indigo, Inox, PVR, Titan, Walmart and others.
With marquee investors – The Titan Company, Catamaran Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners and SBI-FMO, the company is well capitalized to drive its vision.
Our vision is to reduce the cost of accessing money for everyone. This will help fuel economic growth in a small way. Our mission is to organize the flow of money to do this.
The company has created a payments platform that helps in doing this. This platform has a unique ability to add intelligence to traditional payment channels helping businesses reduce cost and enhance sales. Four kinds of businesses get attracted to use these channels.
a) Merchants who want insights into customer payments for better control and reduced payment back-office operations.
b) Brands who want to drive preference for their products through lower cost and better controlled promotions at these merchants.
c) Financial service providers such as payment entities, wallets, employee benefit cards, who want to drive preference for their payment instrument.
d) Banks and lenders who want to get access to customers at these merchants to offer them loans at a lower risk and cost than other channels.
Innoviti is addressing these customers through two key propositions – a) uniPAY Next – a set of consumer payment and lending services and b) smelending.com – a set of short-term working capital services for small businesses.
Over the past two years the company has invested heavily in building up the platform. It is now ready to disrupt the business by changing the way payments platforms add value and attract and onboard customers. It would do this by:
a) Making the platform open to onboard customers easily,
b) Changing distribution models to reach 100X customers, and
c) Allowing more intelligence to the channels.
To drive this roadmap the company is looking for talent who are ready to do what no payments platform has done before and what every payment platform will do thereafter.
Would you like to join this journey?
Position: Payment Consultant
Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Gurgaon
Reporting to: Regional Head
The key objective would be:
- To acquire new customers in the corporate segment through consultative selling. Engage with them to help them see value in
- Sell additional products to existing customers
- Sell new products to new/existing markets
Roles and responsibilities:
- Following the sales process to acquire new merchants
- Carrying out calls, doing presentations to customers, carrying out product demos, explaining product benefits
- Engaging a customer in a pilot of the product
- Commercial negotiation
- Contract closure
- Capturing meeting minutes and sending them to customer and Sales Head internally
- Ensuring prompt reporting of sales progress, daily, weekly sales sheet
- Maintaining relationships with customers to ensure we understand their problems and reassure them of constant support.
- Be available for the customer whenever required
- Follow the sales philosophy of the organization
- Managing collections
- Managing active database of all existing customers and prospects
- Interfacing with Relationship Management to ensure that feedback received from customers is provided to them to drive business
- Interfacing with Marketing to ensure that market segmentation, prospect list, strategies, marketing material, promotion plans are discussed, and support is taken to drive the numbers
- Interfacing with Project Management team to ensure that once sales is closed projects are driven to conclusion to ensure a satisfied customer
Skills and qualifications:
- Any Graduate from tier 1/2 college
- Atleast 3 years of experience in B2B sales – Merchant acquisitions / Merchant sales / Corporate sales
- Should be a dynamic, go-getter with ability to take away accounts from competition
- Should be strongly process oriented with great relationship management skills
- Should enjoy travelling
The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment and is able to deal with complexity and rapid change. Needless to mention, the person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/She would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with very senior external stakeholders.
Interested candidates can apply to email@example.com