Innoviti Payment Solutions (Innoviti) started its payments business in 2008. It quickly established itself as a pioneer on innovation and leader of execution in the payments space. Processing over 3B$ worth of payments annually from 700+ cities in India, the company has grown at a CAGR of 50+% over the past 3 years. Marquee brands such as such as Reliance Retail, Landmark Group, Indigo, Inox, PVR, Titan, Walmart and others.
With marquee investors – The Titan Company, Catamaran Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners and SBI-FMO, the company is well capitalized to drive its vision.
Our vision is to reduce the cost of accessing money for everyone. This will help fuel economic growth in a small way. Our mission is to organize the flow of money to do this.
The company has created a payments platform that helps in doing this. This platform has a unique ability to add intelligence to traditional payment channels helping businesses reduce cost and enhance sales. Four kinds of businesses get attracted to use these channels.
a) Merchants who want insights into customer payments for better control and reduced payment back-office operations.
b) Brands who want to drive preference for their products through lower cost and better controlled promotions at these merchants.
c) Financial service providers such as payment entities, wallets, employee benefit cards, who want to drive preference for their payment instrument.
d) Banks and lenders who want to get access to customers at these merchants to offer them loans at a lower risk and cost than other channels.
Innoviti is addressing these customers through two key propositions – a) uniPAY Next – a set of consumer payment and lending services and b) smelending.com – a set of short-term working capital services for small businesses.
Over the past two years the company has invested heavily in building up the platform. It is now ready to disrupt the business by changing the way payments platforms add value and attract and onboard customers. It would do this by:
a) Making the platform open to onboard customers easily,
b) Changing distribution models to reach 100X customers, and
c) Allowing more intelligence to the channels.
To drive this roadmap the company is looking for talent who are ready to do what no payments platform has done before and what every payment platform will do thereafter.
Would you like to join this journey?
Position: Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer
Qualifications: B.E / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech from Tier1/ Tier Institutes in Computer Science or ECE.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Understand feature requirements through interactions on user stories and wireframes with business team and translate the same into design. Study the trade-off between various design approaches to recommend approaches based on business requirements and long-term roadmap.
- Understand the interworking on a new feature design with existing application and payments platform to translate the design into interfaces with existing product modules, database table changes, user interfaces and algorithms required to meet the requirements.
- Document the various design elements along with design considerations.
- Implement the design using modern coding methodologies and as per language considerations used by the company.
- Unit test the design to ensure that it meets the requirements. Carry out integration testing to ensure that the design is not breaking the existing product features. Build automated testing frameworks for the same.
- Submit the design for final integration and provide active support to the development operations team till the same is taken into production.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the customer support team in the event of any issues related to the design that may surface in the field
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech from Tier-1 or locally renowned colleges
- Strong experience in Core Java, HTML, MySQL, Python, Perl, PHP, Java script and other scripting languages.
- Strong experience in Hibernate, Struts, Django.
- Quick learner with ability to map business requirements to paper design.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to defend design approach through diagrammatic explanations.
- Experience in developing client-server applications with critical latency and reliability requirements.
- Good knowledge of Web services like Soap/ Rest.
- Web application development experience is a plus point.
Interested candidates can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org