Designation : iOS Lead
Reporting to : Rahul Nischal
Location : Bangalore
Overview: This role has key importance towards company’s mission and the road ahead. As a Tech Lead you will be leading a technology that is changing the way people think about the digital payments. You will have luxury to bring forward your ideas for the transformation and improve the customer
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Mentor and coach the junior eningeers
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Deliver the feature on time and ensure production rollout
- Swift resolution to the production issues within SLA timeline
- Mentor and train the junior iOS developers
- Build a sclable architecture for the features developed
- Upkeep with the latest technology and incorporate the same the delivery
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
Skills and Qualification
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline from reputed university
- Demonstrated the duties by developing a product in which design was a strategic differentiator and added lasting value to the company
- Ability to delve into a design problem to any depth and explain the interplay between
- At least 8+ years of experience in product software development of which at least last 2 years should be in a Tech lead role for iOS team
- Minimum 4+ years experience in iOS Development
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN
- Knowledge of C-based libraries
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration
- Proven capability to have spotted and mitigated risks in technology
- Ability to attract and retain high quality software design talent
- Experience in working in the agile team with Product Manager and engineering team
- Fixed salary :
- Variable salary (to be disbursed based on goals in Section 4)
- ESOPs (if any):
The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment, who has high ownership to be available 24×7 for our customers, who is able to deal with complexity and rapid change and who has large dreams to be part of interesting journey.
The person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.
Retail industry demands “I’ll do it now instead of tomorrow” attitude. Please be prepared for interesting journey if you want to grow fast with no age barriers.