State Head – Channel Sales
Designation:State Head – Channel Sales.
Reporting To: Vice President – Channel Sales.
The person will be responsible for driving secondary sales and usage of product through Channel Partners – Distributors and Banks.
- Managing a set of Key Accounts in form of regional retail chains based out of assigned territory and Bank branches in assigned regions. Working with them closely to drive retailers acquisition and usage of our payment product in their outlets.
- Submit the feedback to Product Marketing team on regular basis to deliver a high-quality customer engagement through field team.
- Management of Branch Managers/ Area Sales Managers/ Sales Officers:
- Make sure team follows defined sales process to achieve targets for primary sales, secondary sales and usage.
- Train the team regularly on job, through participating in outbound sales calls, market visits, hot leads generation, hot leads conversions and usage.
- Submit the Permanent Journey Plan by end of month.
- Submit Daily Journey Plan for next day and achievement for current day on daily basis, for entire team.
- Work closely with non-performers to convert them into performers.
- Work as the 1st point of escalation for all Partners and Merchant Issues.
- Make sure all service tickets get resolved by Service Assurance team within TAT and keep the Merchants and Partner updated.
- De-risk the dependency on one Partner by giving continuous feedback to distributors management team.
- Make sure Partners invest and maintain the agreed infrastructure at any point of time.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred from reputed college with experience in FMCG segments.
- Should have minimum 10 years of experience of Channel sales across different industry.
- Should have strong people management skills.
- Should be strongly process oriented with great relationship management skills.
- Should have good connect in the local market.
- Should have the capacity to analyse different market scenarios and constantly work on creative way of increasing Business.
- Should know the local language and have good understanding of the local merchant ecosystem.
The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment, who has high ownership to be available 24×7 for our customers, who is able to deal with complexity and rapid change and who has large dreams to be part of interesting journey.
The person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.
Retail industry demands “I’ll do it now instead of tomorrow” attitude. Please be prepared for interesting journey if you want to grow fast with no age barriers.