Are you compliant in
As per the recent notification by Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), businesses with a turnover of more than 50 Crores annually are required to provide their customers with the facility for making payments digitally through RuPay debit cards and UPI QR codes. In case of default, a daily fine of Rs. 5000 is to be borne by the defaulting establishments.
Here are a few methods to become compliant with minimum hassles.
the zero hassle payment machine
Saadhan, a latest launch by Innoviti - India’s leading payment solution provider, is the answer to all your worries.
It works seamlessly with UPI, RuPay and all other major credit/debit cards. Saadhan offers:
- Instant hassle-free onboarding and activation
- Acceptance of UPI, RuPay and all card payment options
- Easy reconciliation of payments across different modes
- One year warranty on the machine
Backed by Innoviti’s technology
and service network
Innoviti has been at the forefront of payment technology in India with multiple patents and innovative products. With an install base of over 1.4 lakh terminals, we process more than five billion dollar worth of transactions every year.
When you buy an Innoviti payment terminal, you get:
- Latest in payment technology
- Service coverage across 1000+ cities in India
- 76 service hubs across the country