Are you struggling with matching patient bills to chargeslips as names don’t match?
Patient bills are often paid for by friends or family. Name on the chargeslip not matching with patient’s name is a common problem for managing reconciliation and disputes. As a modern healthcare provider you have invested the latest in healthcare, but what about payment solutions – Is your finance team grappling with such issues?
Get uniPAYNEXT, the payment solution that reconciles digitally
- uniPAYNEXT with built-in integrations to major hospital MIS systems is the answer to your worries.
- It works seamlessly with UPI, credit/debit cards and credit/debit EMIs.
- uniPAYNEXT provides for hospitals:
- Modern tools for real-time automated matching of charge-slip with patient bills.
- Instant retrieval and emailing of electronic charge-slips.
- Battle tested integrations with eflow Solutions, Suvarna Technosoft, Softscript healthcare systems, IHE International, PACT Business Solutions, Triotreee.
- Rapid integration using drag-and-drop APIs for other hospital MIS.
- Built-in affordability plans for needy consumers.
- Foreign patients to pay in their local currency.
Backed by best technology and zero tolerance to service issues, ofcourse we support all the usual features that payment terminals do
- We have the best engineers, no wonder we are the only payments company in India to hold patents. Our products don’t fail, but in the remote case they do, our modern highly motivated service team ensures quick and accurate recovery.
- Our technology and service excellence shows:
- Highest monthly throughput in country of Rs. 5 lakhs/terminal, 2X of anyone else
- Automated service operations from 1000+ cities
- Only payments company with patents – 2 awarded, 14 pending
Either businesses like us,
or they have not tried us as yet
Meet our Customers
Over 150,000+ Innoviti POS terminal installations, across multiple industry segments in over 900+ cities, benefit from the promotion-structuring flexibility and best-in-class operating speed (#ViewTxnTime) and reliability (#99%TxnReliability), of the uniPAYNEXT integrated payments processing platform.