Area Sales Executive
- Bengaluru / Delhi
The person will be responsible for driving secondary sales and usage of product in retail outlets.
- Managing a team of sales people locally and remotely to increase secondary sales and usage
of payment product in retail outlets.
- Focus more and more on usage of product in retail outlets by communicating product
benefits to retailers on weekly basis.
- Generate hot leads through references from existing retailers and other channels.
- Train field sales team on daily basis to meet the productivity targets.
- Identify reputed distributors from concerned industry and support distributors management
team for onboarding of distributors.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA/ Masters preferred from tier 2 and tier 3
college with minimum 3-5 years of experience in managing distributors and retailers of
CDIT/ Mobile segments.
- Should have strong people management skills.
- Should be strongly process oriented with great relationship management skills.
- Should have good connect in the local market.
- Should have the capacity to analyse different market scenarios and constantly work on
creative way of increasing Business.
- Should know the local language and have good understanding of the local merchant
- Should be self-driven and self-motivated.
Bengaluru / Delhi
Job Category :
Job Type :