Ex-Britannia COO, Neeraj Chandra joins Innoviti’s Advisory Board
9 January 2018
Move designed to further accelerate Innoviti’s revenue expansion plans
- Leading payment solutions provider, Innoviti Payment Solutions announced the induction of former Unilever and Britannia senior executive, Mr. Neeraj Chandra to its Advisory Board.
- An alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Kanpur,Mr. Neeraj Chandra brings over 30 years of experience in diverse sales, marketing & business roles across Asia & Middle East. Hewas previously associated with Emami Limited as the CEO of their Consumer Care Division. Prior to that he held a variety of leadership roles including VP & COO at Britannia and Regional Brand Director for Asia at Unilever.
- Mr. Neeraj Chandra’s induction is in line withInnoviti’s aggressive plans for scaling up of its business operations post the latest fund raise of US$ 18 million in a Series B funding round led by the Singapore-based SBI FMO Emerging Asia Financial Sector Fund (the ‘SBI-FMO Fund’ jointly setup by SBI Holdings Group of Japan and FMO of Netherlands), Bessemer Venture Partners and existing investor Catamaran
- Currently, Innoviti’s uniPAY NEXT payments platform processes over US$3 billion of annual transaction volume through over 50,000+ POS terminals across India. Innoviti’s volume/ terminal is 2x of national average, indicative of the superior acceptance of the platform.
- Using predictive algorithms for improving reliability in payment transactions, the company has today increased transaction reliability to upwards of 96% where the industry average stands at 82%.
Bangalore, 9thJanuary 2018
Leading payments solution provider, Bangalore-based Innoviti Payment Solutions, today announced the induction of former Britannia and Unilever executive, Mr. Neeraj Chandra to its Advisory Board. The move is part of Innoviti’s aggressive growth plans for scaling up its flagship solutions – uniPAY NEXT and smelending.com – post its recent US$18 million Series B fund raise in July 2017.
As part of his role on the company’s Advisory Board, Mr. Neeraj Chandra will be advising Mr. Rajeev Agrawal, Innoviti’s MD & CEO and theleadership team, on the Go-to-Marketstrategy, product roadmap and organizational structure evolution to meet the requirements of Innoviti’s long term strategic vision.
Speaking on the induction, Mr. Rajeev Agrawal, MD & CEO, Innoviti Payment Solutions said, “Neeraj’s presence on our Advisory Board will be a great asset as we look to ramp up our payment solutions businesses. His rich and diverse expertise across Sales, Marketing & Business Strategy roles will help us in accelerating our business growth in both domestic & international markets, as well as providing the requisite mentorship and guidance to our young and energetic team.
Mr. Neeraj Chandra, Advisory Board Member, Innoviti said, “I’m very excited to be a part of Innoviti’s Advisory Board at a crucial time when the company is poised to aggressively grow the market footprint of its pioneering industry-leading solutions in the digital payments and lending space. Innoviti’s technologies have been at the forefront of setting new benchmarks for howretail businesses can seamlesslyand cost effectively handle both their payment acceptance processing and their business credit needs. I look forward to interacting with Innoviti’s leadership team and guiding them in this exciting journey.
About Innoviti Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India.
Innoviti Payment Solutions runs a payment platform that has a unique ability to add intelligence to traditional payment channels, enhancing their value. Merchants, brands and financial service providers use these intelligent payment channels to reduce cost and drive sales of their products. Innoviti processes over Rs. 40,000 Cr. of payment transactions, about 6% of all offline merchant payment transactions in India. This also includes Rs. 1.500 Cr. of transactions involving distribution of loans to consumers and small businesses. The most capital efficient company in this space, Innoviti processes more volume for every $ raised than any other payments company. The company is backed by marquee investors such as Catamaran Ventures, SBI Venture Capital and Bessemer Venture Partners.
For more information, please visit – https://innoviti.com/
Sarath Chandra Nerella
Associate Vice President – Marketing Communications
Innoviti Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.