Innoviti gets recognized as one of the ‘50 most influential BFSI brands’ in India
22 December 2021
Recognition for epitomizing excellence in BFSI industry in 2021
- Innoviti Payment Solutions, India’s largest provider of payment solutions to offline enterprise merchants gets recognized amongst ’50 most influential BFSI Brands’ in India. This is a recognition of Innoviti’s transformational excellence and innovative technologies being extended to the consumers, the company’s merchant, and partner ecosystems via their new age payment products G.E.N.I.E and uniPAYNEXT.
- By having its fingers on the pulse of consumers and communities, and acting swiftly, decisively, and with empathy, Innoviti has come up with products that help merchants fight online effectively even in the challenging times coupled with extending delightful experiences to the end consumers such as instant cashbacks of up to Rs. 999 for buying offline from a neighborhood G.E.N.I.E merchant store.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has triggered a significant move from offline to online, affecting the businesses of local mobile and consumer durable merchants. Consumers have also been impacted with salary cuts, job losses and need affordable EMI plans to buy productivity tools. With G.E.N.I.E, Innoviti revived sales for merchants & fueled growth by attracting more walk-ins for them, more conversions, and more profits, while helping consumers access affordable EMI plans.
- Team Marksmen along with its media partner NDTV 24×7 and research partner Allegiant felicitated Innoviti with this title during the third flagship event of ‘50 Most Trusted BFSI Brands.’ Innoviti was evaluated on the parameters including advocacy, business agility, consumer centricity, 3-year Y-O-Y growth pattern, community outreach, value proposition of the offering.
- Innoviti uses payment technology in unconventional ways to turn payment transactions into customer acquisition and retention tools for merchants, banks, and brands, by bringing them on to a common platform, and helping them deliver unique customer experiences. Each business gets access to 3X loyal consumers at 1/3rd the cost, accelerating sales with unmatched efficiencies.
- With rapid growth in its business, the company today processes an annualized volume of US$16 Billion from 2,000+ cities. Innoviti has grown rapidly in the past year as leading enterprises chose Innoviti as their partner for their future growth. With a sharply segmented product strategy for each category of retail, Innoviti today is a leader in enterprise offline merchants in the food, fashion, healthcare and electronics categories, processing 76% of all digital payment volume happening there.
“One of the most notable outcomes of the pandemic is an economic and social disruption like no other, in the recent years. Innoviti has embraced these challenging times and come up with newer products and innovations to support these ecosystems that we serve. We went over and above our call of duty by identify problems that our merchants, partners and consumers at large were facing and built technological solutions to resolve them,” said Ms. Amrita Malik, CBO & Co-Founder, Innoviti Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd. “We humbly accept this prestigious recognition of being one of the ‘50 most influential brands in the BFSI industry’ for epitomizing excellence in India’s BFSI industry and would continue to innovate and offer delightful experiences to our consumer and partner ecosystems,” she added.
About Innoviti Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India.
Innoviti Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is India’s largest provider of payment solutions to Enterprise merchants with a 76% market share of all payments happening in this segment. It has been a pioneer in using technology to help businesses extract better value from retail transactions than anyone else. The company processes an annualized volume of over US$ 16 Billion of merchant payments from over 2,000+ cities with a volume throughput per installation that is 2X of the country’s average. Bessemer Venture Partners, USA, FMO, Netherlands and Catamaran Ventures, India are investors in the company. The company has several patents filed for with two awarded. Innoviti is the winner of Mastercard’s Innovation Wizards Award, Reliance’s Most Promising Growth Consumer Finance Award, Deloitte Fastest Growing Companies in Asia award in 2020 and Best Digital Payments App of the Year Award in Payment Industry Awards, 2021. Innoviti is the only Indian payments SaaS company to be awarded the coveted SOC3 seal of excellence for adherence to principles of trust in privacy, security, confidentiality, availability, and processing of transactions.