Move designed to streamline card payment acceptance and enhance patient experience
- Innoviti to enable convenient POS card payment acceptance and flexible EMI payment options via its uniPAY payments platform. Pan India roll out to all 29 Exclusive Brand Outlets for “Crocs” brand of footwear.
- Innoviti Technologies Pvt. Ltd and Metro Shoes Ltd. today announced a tie-up whereby Innoviti will enable Card Payments Acceptance at all Exclusive Brand Outlets of global casual footwear brand, Crocs. Metro Shoes Ltd., one of India’s leading fashion footwear retailer, has a footprint covering over 20 states in India, and operates multiple brands including Metro, Mochi, Crocs and MSL.
- Under this arrangement, Innoviti will implement its award-winning uniPAY Next Payments platform to facilitate both normal card payments acceptance as well as flexible EMI card payment options across all the 29 Exclusive Brand Outlets (EBO’s) of Crocs across the country. Additionally, uniPAY NEXT will help Metro offer its customer alternative payment mechanisms like mobile wallets acceptance, as well as offering unparalleled customer insights from card transactions data and MIS analytics to help drive targeted promotional campaigns.
- “We are delighted to power the payments acceptance & facilitate POS EMI’s at Metro Shoes Ltd.”, said Mr. Rajeev Agrawal, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of Innoviti. “We are confident that uniPAY NEXT will help Metro streamline operational costs while significantly enhancing their customer checkout experience,” he added.
- “Cashless transactions are the need of the hour. As a brand, we have always focused on providing customer friendly services at all our stores and have depended on data & technology to help us delight our customers. With Innoviti’s uniPAY NEXT & other payment solutions, we will also offer our customers alternative payment mechanisms like wallets, Reliance Jio Money,” said Mr. Kaushal Parekh, Finance Controller, Metro Shoes Ltd.”
About Innoviti Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru, India.
Innoviti Technologies runs a payment platform that has a unique ability to add intelligence to traditional payment channels, enhancing their value. Merchants, brands and financial service providers use these intelligent payment channels to reduce cost and drive sales of their products. Innoviti processes over Rs. 40,000 Cr. of payment transactions, about 6% of all offline merchant payment transactions in India. This also includes Rs. 1.500 Cr. of transactions involving distribution of loans to consumers and small businesses. The most capital efficient company in this space, Innoviti processes more volume for every $ raised than any other payments company. The company is backed by marquee investors such as Catamaran Ventures, SBI Venture Capital and Bessemer Venture Partners.
For more information, please visit – https://innoviti.com/