Senior Manager – Product MarketingDesignation: Senior Manager – Product Marketing
Innoviti Technologies is expanding it’s Marketing-Communication team and as forward strategy we are looking for a highly engaging, strategic and customer-obsessed Product Marketing Manager to enable market penetration and customer acquisition through both digital and non-digital methods.
You will play a pivotal role in shaping Pine Labs’ roadmap through competitive insights, product positioning, go-to-market strategies, and execution for few of our key products in the fintech space
As a product lead manager you should be able to deploy merchant engagement programs, create activation pipeline and cross-sell for key product line across Innoviti portfolio.
You should be highly driven individual, research-oriented with refined skills in competitive analysis and environment mapping, product positioning, go-to-market strategies, and immaculate execution strategies to grow the Innoviti product portfolio in the right market in fintech space
Key Functional responsibility
- Work with a cross-functional marketing team, product managers, and salespeople to build and
- Launch products – from initial market validation, positioning & messaging, to go-to-market strategy and launch execution.
- Manage team and report and record progress
- Planning and execution of high-performing digital marketing campaigns. This involves competition monitoring, creating and managing campaigns, preparing reports, or driving &, sharing insights.
- Setup end to end analytics dashboard for every marketing activity
- Be responsible for the vision, strategy, and execution of acquisition campaigns across all digital platforms like Facebook, Google, affiliates, etc.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, annual acquisition numbers, and costs.
- Top of the line digital marketing leader with relevant performance marketing experience in scaling up digital companies (E-Commerce /FinTech / Gaming / Tech/Start-Ups etc.).
- Execute full-funnel digital marketing campaigns including strategy, ad creation, bidding, budgeting, optimization, and reporting
- Identify and lead implementation and guide relationships with affiliates and partners that can improve digital performance.
- conducting well planned experiments to explore new channels and drive traffic
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Drive merchant engagement right from the stage of acquisition to activation and cross-sell.
- Identify the right agency partners and work with them & the in-house design team to get best-in-class communication rolled out. This will include launch and sustenance communication, sales materials, presentations, blog posts, and social media.
- MBA in marketing.
- 6 -8 years of B2C/ B2B marketing experience
- Background in fintech or related start-ups is a plus.
- Experience in brand/product launches.
- brand/product launches.
- Proven track record of developing, executing, and scaling high-impact, multi-channel go-to-market execution.
- Collaboration with dynamic sales teams
- Aptitude to create ground plans for customer acquisition.
- Ability to do front-end marketing in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to initiate and record market research & insights for marketing strategies
- Proven experience in understanding and reporting user journey behavior
- Concept marketing for the launch of new products and aid it’s to go to market strategies
- Experienced in customer lifecycle management.
- Experience in direct marketing: SMS and email campaigns
- Experience in B2C lead generation campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other digital platforms
- Performance marketing and tracking skills
- Excellent team management,
- Uncompromised verbal and written communication skills is an essential
The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment, who has high ownership to be available 24×7 for our customers, who is able to deal with complexity and rapid change and who has large dreams to be part of an interesting journey.
The person would be self-driven, and results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.
Retail industry demands an “I’ll do it now instead of tomorrow” attitude. Please be prepared for an interesting journey if you want to grow fast with no age barriers.Hiring Period: Immediate